Wednesday 9 April 2008

new additions...

A few new books on their way to my collection:


I'm so seriously happy about getting a copy of Eco Colour! I've been anxiously awaiting its release.


And to satisfy my crafty urges; to whittle away at my fabric stash; and to aid in getting rid of this stupid Doubleday membership! In the future I will be buying books through amazon or through Boffins in Perth. Doubleday have the most abysmal selection ever.

In case you were wondering, no I didn't get Eco Colour through Doubleday. I called a bookstore and have it on order, in this case it was Dymocks.


4 comments:

petrafanella said...

fun! I love getting new books. So full of promises. So, are you going to raise a pig?? You should do. Pigs are cool...

The Restless Knitter said...

hehe, martin would love to get a pig. He has this idea that he could kill it for the meat, but I think he would become emotionally attached...you should see him gooing and gahing at the chooks! He's a softy who would soon become a vegetarian if he had to kill animals for meat.

Danielle said...

The new books look great - I've had a look at the organic life one at angus & robinson, looked pretty cool...
Oh and thanks for thinking of me for the craft group, however my fiance has just got a job up in Perth so we're going to be relocating back there in the near future.
Danielle

india flint said...

it's delightful to discover, quite by chance, that EcoColour is going to yet another good home!
happy dyeing,
India